Saturday, September 5, 2015

Updates! Get Your Updates!

Well the 1st week of school 2015 is IN THE BOOKS! (Well, technically 4 days). Here's me:

More like every night this week... MAN! Where did my stamina go?

Anywho, as I've been resting up this morning I realized 9/11 is coming up this Friday. I made some updates to my Patriot Day unit! First, it's technically called Patriot Day (not Patriot's Day). Woops. Fixed that. Next, I made this cute mini book that is focused on teaching children what patriotism is.


I also updated the overall look of the product, added a word find and key and created a letter and graphic organizers for soldiers in addition to police officers and firefighters. Click the image below to check out my preview file at TPT!


Happy September!
post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment