Wednesday, September 4, 2013

Hi ho, hi ho, it's back to school I go...

I'd been looking to spice up the first day of school in my room a little. The kiddos are always so excited when they arrive. It's like they are expecting something magical when they walk in the room. Well, I'm no rainbow unicorn, but I did find this....


Just a little treat waiting for them. More than a few of my students told me they were so excited/nervous that they hardly ate breakfast that morning, so they were happy to have it! Coincidentally, Lucky Charms are also my favorite cereal (don't judge!) so that was a little fun fact to share. Even better? These labels are a freebie! I got them here....
http://www.teacherspayteachers.com/Product/Back-to-School-Student-Gift-Lucky-Labels-148495

Happy back to school!
post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment